November 03, 2008

to the 'anony-mouse' who haunts my blog....

I had almost stopped blogging for good thanks to you....and then it struck me maybe thats exactly what u wanted....
im sure u are aware that i know who u are and im also pretty sure that u dont think too highly of me because if u did, u wouldent be back to play the same game.....
but u did...u got back...played the same game on here under the pretext of a clandestine identity and the idiot that i am, allowed you to....all over again!
Somewhere i had the hope that u would come out in the open, reveal ur identity...and so i played on silently even though i pretty much wanted to scream out questioning u straight, why u dint have the balls to come as urself....
neverthless i waited....

But realisation struck me once again....and this time it has struck me the hardest....
u know that small little voice which keeps saying that there is something more to it everytime something like this happens....yess that same small lil voice which kept telling me that u cannot be all that bad, has finally gone silent...gone dead!!
and after all these years, for the first time it has nothing to say in your favour.....

i had almost deleted my blog when another voice within me yelled and made me realise what a fool i had been and had i to stop blogging, it would just confirm that once again....
i dunno if uve realised but everytime u come to play this game, its you who's losing ur self respect (that is if u have any in the first place)

frankly speaking, this time i actually doubted if u were suffering from some serious psychological or even psychiatric problem to get a high from all this....
uve come to my blog before and we know uve always been great at mindgames...i couldent be any clearer than this....and just in case u think i hadent figured it out each time, lemme tell you for ur information that i could bet my life that it was you every single time u did that....nobody can be as spineless!
and even if im wrong, i dont give a frigging shit!!
From this moment onwards, if u ever think of playing this kinda anonymous mind game again, u'l find urself to be the only one playing....and needless to say i promise to make sure the world is right there laughing at you!!
i never imagined writing a hate post even in my wildest dreams....and that too one dedicated to you....but here i am and here it is....!!

kindly refrain from even reading my blog because hate and disgust is all that ive got remaining for you now...

as for blogging, i will NEVER let go of my passion to write....and especially not for someone soo insignificant as you (u must have understood that from the fact that it dint even take me 24 hours to realise that)...i regret that weak moment wherein i put up that impulsive 'goodbye' post...but not as much as i regret ever having known you!!


side note to everyone else who visits my blog: please do not ask me anything about this hence forth...all i can say is that pri is BACK to blogging and nothing has changed--except that shes feeling a little better and stronger!!