i have been tagged by a wonderful blogger me-era* with this meme that has been circulating around blogsville..
and though i initially freaked out on seeing its length, i decided to take it up as a challenge to my mentally exhausted brain cells..
so here goes:
WARNING---LONNNNNGGGG POST AHEAD!!
1. How did you get one of your scars?
err..i fell from a swing when i was 9 which gifted me this small yet mean looking scar on my left leg just below the knee..
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
with family and close friends--just the way i like it..
3. How are you feeling at this moment?
low on patience and a little sleepy..
4. How did your night go last night?
well initially had a tough time falling asleep but then once in sleepyland, didn't wake up until morning..
5. How did you do in high school?
i always topped in academics and sucked at PE----life's stupid way of striking a balance i guess! :-/
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
i shopped for it..but on reaching home, everybody hated it and started passing rude remarks about my choice..so decided to wear it at home--i stiil think its not all that bad actually!
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)?
varies from best friend to best friend...from as often as 'every alternate day' to as weird as 'never met'!!
8. How much money did you spend last month?
err..not all that much..i didn't keep track actually..but it was within budget! *points to the halo over her head*
9. How old do you want to be when you get married?
mmmm..why is everybody from family to friends asking me this same question in varying degrees of frustration and sarcasm??! :(
leave me alone i say!! *quickgun murugun ishtyle*
10. How old will you be at your next birthday?
18 till i die!! ;) [and you thought i would answer this straight??..hah!!
naah--not when i just had my birthday last month--wish me next year and i will consider telling ya *scowl*]
1. Your mothers name?
*gets all suspicious* why would you want to know??
im keeping a low profile..wouldn't want you to track me down by digging through my family tree..
2. What did you do last weekend?
i know you
but i did a lot of things none of which now seem unique enough to remember.
3. What is the most important part of your life?
every part of my life is important in its own special way..
4. What would you rather be doing?
if i'd rather be doing something, i think i'd go ahead and do it or atleast try to do it..
5. What did you last cry over?
"life is beautiful" (watched it a coupla days back and loved it to bits!)
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
music/sleep/shopping/writing not necessarily in that order...
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
heyyy not fair! when am i supposed to speak about my super criteria-list then?? :-/
8. What are you worried about?
hmm...things that i know are not in my control...
9. What did you have for breakfast?
cream crackers with fresh fruit no-sugar-no-preservatives jam...
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
umm...if celebrities count, then yes!
2. Have you ever had your heart broken?
well, it sure felt like it was being snapped in two..havent checked on it lately though!
3. Have you ever been out of the country?
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
ohh a lotta times..i have my blonde moments..sigh!
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
yes and it did leave a gaping gash for a long time after..
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
if you only mean the mocktail, then yes!
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
ofcourse..a lot of times
1. Who was the last person you saw?
my sister--the hellraiser in my life asking me to return a book i had borrowed from her ages ago and of which i apparently have no memory of :-/
2. Who was the last person you texted?
3. Who was the last person you hung out with?
went shopping with sis
4. Who was the last person to call you?
duh! a friend...
5. Who did you last hug?
my sis--in an attempt to make her forget about the book..but all in vain! :(
6. Who is the last person who texted you?
sigh! a friend...
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
sis--another attempt of emotional blackmail which failed!
(its a bit amusing how all the answers in this section revolved around my sis and a friend) :p
1. Where does your best friend(s) live?
cliched as it may sound, in my heart! *beatles singing "with a little help from my friends" in the backdrop*
what is life without a little drama i say?! no?
2. Where did you last go?
duh! to the kitchen to get myself coffee *ask a stupid question get a stupid answer*
3. Where did you last hang out?
at CCD--for a meetup with a few old friends!
4. Where did you go to school?
Presentation Convent High School
Smt Parvatibai Chowgule College
Goa Medical College
hah! ive got perfect records..go check!! *beams with pride*
5. Where is your favorite place to be?
quoting lines from one of my fav songs--
"Din Ne Haath Thaam Kar Idhar Bithaliya
Raat Ne Ishaare Se Udhar Bulahliya
Subah se Shaam Se Mera Dostana
Musafir Hoon Yaaron Na Ghar Hai Na Tikhana,
mujhe bas chalte jaana hain" :)
so, no favorites..each place has got its own special memories..
6. Where did you sleep last night?
duh! my bedroom..
1. Do you think anyone likes you?
yea sure..im likeable aint i? *asks at gun point* :-/
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
yea a lotta times..but then always decided against it the very next moment..i like myself too much i guess!
3. Do you know the muffin man?
4. Does the future scare you?
5. Do your parents know about your blog?
yeps..but they never bother to read it! :-/
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
seriously!! what kinda crazy question is this?? who created this tag?!! *loads a rifle and searches all around her*
2. Why did you get into Blogging?
it started off as just a window to my life-my opinion on things and a channel to the small little creative streak i had in me..dint know it would get so far..
writing had always been a passion...though now it has turned into more of an addiction!
but im not complaining :)
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
yayyyyyy! i get to tell a storrryyyy...hang on will ya? let me copy paste the link..
tadaaaaaa!! read here
check the answer to the first question in the above link for details..*rubs her hands with glee and waits for reaction*
4. Why are you doing this survey?
because i have great respect for tags and consider it my humble duty to pay regard to them! *bows in gratitude*
1. If you could have one super power what would it be?
the ability to read minds..
(i know i know it could be pretty depressing at times..but what the heck--il'l adjust!)
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
just ONE thing?? :(
i would either start all over or change nothing at all!
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring?
not fair!! isn't this supposed to be WHOM??
ok what-e-ver! i would take my ipod and needless to mention demand an unlimited access to charging its batteries..
*cmon you not allowing me to take my fav person, toh utna toh banta hain, boss!!*
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
*fires the rifle in the air like a crazy maniac*
where in the world is the person who created this tag, hiding??!!!!
One last question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now?
ummmm...million dollar question!
and something i cant literally afford to answer--since i dont have a million dollars to give in exchange (i dont like accepting things for free, ya know)
so with deep regret, i have to decline the question--for all its worth! ;)
ok..all said and done, i must say i am feeling extremely proud to have completed this herculean task of tag execution..
and i would be lying if i said, i dint enjoy it..
as for you, congratulations if you have made it till the end without dozing off in between..ahem! :-/
ohh and by the by, the person who created this tag can come out of hiding..i think i have become all forgiving and patient (all thanks to the tag) and decided to let him/her stay alive *puts the rifle away and adjusts the halo over her head*
live and let live!!